which interior design university/college are good in UK ???

Discussion dans ' ARCHITECTURE FORUM (english)' créé par yaya17, 28 Novembre 2007.

  1. yaya17

    yaya17 Guest


    I am Sandra, a french student in interior architecture.
    I want to continue my studies in United Kingdom or Irland, to get a Bachelor.
    Some universities attracted my attention and I wonder if they offer good formations.

    Which interior design courses are good or not ???

    Do you know about Chelsea London / Edinburgh College of art / Glasgow School of Art ???

    whichone do you recommand me ??

    Thank you very much, and sorry for my english.
    I have taken one gap year to improve it !!

  2. yantramstudio

    yantramstudio New Member


    University of the Arts London is the Best University in UK.

Partager cette page